Coronavirus (COVID-19) Screening
Do you have:
- FEVER, New or worsening COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH or DIFFICULTY BREATHING?
- Have you been in CLOSE CONTACT with anyone who has RESPIRATORY ILLNESS?
- Have you TRAVELLED or been in CLOSE CONTACT with anyone who has TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF CANADA IN THE PAST 14 DAYS?
- Do YOU HAVE or have YOU been in CLOSE CONTACT with a CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID-19?
- Do YOU have 2 or MORE of the following NEW SYMPTOMS:
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose / Sneezing
- Nasal Congestion
- Hoarse Voice
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Decrease or Loss of Sense of Smell
- Unexplained Fatigue
- Abdominal Pain
- Nausea or Vomiting.
If you are 65 years of age or older, are YOU EXPERIENCING any of the following:
- Functional Decline, or
- Worsening of Chronic Conditions.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please go home and self-isolate for 14 days or until symptoms resolve, whichever is longer.